(#18) I'm thankful for Jordan Peterson

Last year a highly-credentialed psychologist/professor at the University of Toronto popped into the social scene after publicly decrying a piece of Canadian legislation intending to make illegal the use of certain pronouns in certain contexts. His name is Jordan Peterson. I've since grown to appreciate and be thankful for the way he is able to elucidate profound cultural subjects.

I'm generally grateful for people who are able to talk reasonably and logically about difficult and divisive issues. It is sad to see the deep fissures that segment our nation and every nation. This is a divided world but there are some people who genuinely want to create positive change.

I'll probably post more about Dr. Peterson in a future entry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honduras 02/08

Does culture affect the application of 1 Corinthians 11:2-16?

(#4) I'm thankful for Jeremiah's "Lamentations"